Feb 4, 2011

Bunk Bed Tents

Bunk Bed Tents
We made these fun little tents for my 3 boys last Christmas. They were fairly easy to make... especially the middle one. I just measured the space, made a flat rectangle (with a vinyl window), and added velcro tabs to the top where it attaches to the bed. Although it wasn't difficult, it WAS time consuming because of the measuring and planning. But I have to say, these were well worth the time. My boys keep them up 24/7! They tend to go to bed with less resistance for me, too. The love each having their own little private space, which is hard to give them when you have 3 sharing a room. They read with their book lights every night. They love it... and so do I!

*To make tabs, follow steps 2, 3, and 4 of THIS tutorial.
*To applique' stars, go to THIS tutorial for instructions.
Triple Bunk Bed Tents with PVC pipe arcs,
star appliques, and a vinyl window.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...