Jan 10, 2012

MAGFest Mega Post #1 (2012)

Like last year, here's a Mega Post of videos from MAGFest! First up is, of course, THE LIVE SHOW! What have I uncovered from the depths of gaming for my third live show?



Next up is an interview I did after the live show!



Let's continue into the next day with THE GREAT NERF GUN WAR! Mind you, the thing lasted for an hour but these are just the first several minutes. My NERF knock-off shotgun was a big hit amongst my peers thanks to ejectable shells.




And in the evening... THAT GUY WITH THE GLASSES PANEL!

And like last year, I was throwing marshmallows. Some fans actually gave me a marshmallow gun, but I did not have time to assemble it before the panel.



There will probably be more to come after this, in particular several crossovers that I participated in, but just as a preview for the one that *I* am putting together, I leave you with this picture courtesy of the Critical Marine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...