Jul 3, 2011

Lazy Summer Days . . . the epitome of kayaking!

Ahhhh, the lazy days of summer. This is what kayaking and life is all about . . . sometimes! The good times!

Do you see the two little white eyes at the top of the first picture? Click on the pic twice to enlarge it. Cheeky bug. Not afraid of the camera either. This is not a zoomed in shot. I was taking a picture of the nose of my boat when this guy showed up and stole the shot. The camera lens focused on him instead. A nice surprise.
My feet are underwater here. Pretty nice stuff! I mean the water . . .





This one (or maybe most of them) is for love of boat. I love this boat so much! The Maelstrom Vital 166.





Ahhhh, the lazy days of summer. And I just learned that all those pesky big black "picnic hungry" ants can't climb up beer cans, so at least part of my lunch is safe!

So many nice spots!
Enjoy finding yours!
The BaffinPaddler
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...