Jun 2, 2011

Paddle to Yoga with the Maelstrom Vital 166! This is one mission I love!

Need I say more? Strap a yoga mat to your fab sea kayak. Find a spot. Strike a pose.

Notice the bright green yoga mat under the bungee on the back deck of my Maelstrom Vital 166?

That's not a bed roll but maybe it could function as one under a sleeping bag. It doesn't get any better than this!

I'm out shopping for Paddle to Yoga spots in the 1000 Islands region on the St. Lawrence River off the quaint little town of Gananoque in the province of Ontario in Canada.

I'll never tire of it . . . shopping for great places to get out of the yoga studio and do some yoga outdoors once in a while.

Don't get me wrong. I love my yoga studios and teachers! I just can't wait to Paddle to Yoga with them.

You really don't even need a mat to Paddle to Yoga. Just yourself and a boat!

It really rocks. I love it and I'm going to keep doin' it! . . . Paddling to spots to do yoga.
Where have you paddled to yoga?

Where would you like to go?
Happy paddling to yoga!
The BaffinPaddler
Paddle to Yoga

P.S. I'll be adding a video to this page soon. So you may wish to check back.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...