Sep 1, 2010

Trilobite Boy Rocks Out

Click here to see a bigger version.   ©  Glendon Mellow 2010.


Trilobite Boy Rocks Out
by Glendon Mellow
Oil on beechwood panel, 2010.


This original oil painting was commissioned by Karen Burke as a birthday present for Mike Haubrich of Quiche Moraine. 

Featuring my trilobite-human hybrid character
Trilobite Boy putting on a killer show.  This was totally fun to do, and I took a departure from some of my usual techniques: a "making of" post will be up soon. I've submitted this painting to the Art Evolved Pop Culture gallery, launching later today.



Hope you had a great birthday Mike! 

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence
Since this was a commissioned work, please do not copy without my permission. 


Portfolio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...